Sunday, September 6, 2015

My comfort by day, and my song in the night

I don't really like meeting for church at 1 pm. It's soooo late (especially on Fast Sundays. Ah.).

But one of the perks of meeting late (and of living in Utah) is that you can go to things like "Music and the Spoken Word" in the Tabernacle on Temple Square.

So that's what I did with some friends today.

[Look at that sky. A perfectly blue September sky.]

I hadn't listened to "Music and the Spoken Word" for awhile (and it had been ages since I had gone up to a broadcast), and it was a beautiful, refreshing experience. 

They sang "My Song in the Night," and I was just enraptured with its beauty. It just was--it was just perfect. 



So yes. There can be some good things about meeting for church at 1 pm. 

(I mean, I still stand by my argument that 9 am is better than 1 pm. But whatever.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment