Sunday, October 18, 2015

A little night music

Once upon a time I was meeting a friend at the Sheldonian. She was attending a concert there and I was going to meet her after the concert.

Around 7:30, I got to the Sheldonian and I heard music playing. It sounded like a soundtrack--it was clear and absolutely beautiful. I realized that it was the concert going on in the Sheldonian, but since the windows were open, I could hear the music (pardon the video quality): 



It was just one of those moments that you can't plan for. Almost ethereal. And I'm glad that I experienced it. 

That's all. Carry on.

*Update: I know that the video doesn't work. I'm trying to figure out how to make it work, but it might not happen. So just close your eyes and imagine a Mozart symphony playing as your personal soundtrack on your journey home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment