Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, Monday

Confession time: I love Mondays.

Let me explain myself, before you think I'm completely crazy (although, if you read this blog, you already know that I am crazy).

I love Mondays because:

1. It is pretty much the only day of the week when I cook a real meal.

2. I like the fact that Mondays are the beginning of a new week. A clean slate. A fresh perspective.

3. This is connected with #2, but I feel like I have a lot more time than I actually have. I strangely don't feel as stressed on Mondays on say, Wednesdays or Thursdays.

4. This is the most important one: I GET E-MAILS FROM MY GIRLS OUT IN UKRAINE! 

And by girls, I mean sister missionaries with whom I served. I just love hearing from them so much. So, so much. I love hearing about how they're doing, and how the work is going, and just . . . everything. I love hearing about mission news, like finding out today that two of the girls I trained are going to be whitewash training this transfer and how a city that has never had sisters before is getting sisters! So wonderful. Ah. Love it. The work keeps moving on.

Mondays. I love them. :)

What makes Monday worth it for you?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures!
    Dates on the waterfront made this most recent Monday worth it.

    ReplyDelete