Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First day of school! First day of school!

I don't have anything profound to say in this post.

But I figured the first day of school merited a post. 

And not just any day of school. The first day of school post-mission. 

So weird. 

But surprisingly normal. 

Although sometimes my stomach does a somersault when I realize I've been gone for practically two years.  

And now for some random-ness. Because my thoughts have been a little helter-skelter lately. And because I just want to put these on my blog. My blog, my thoughts, my rules. 

What I really hope President Samuelson will say in the Devotional next week: 

"Another year full of magical education awaits you! Before we begin [. . .], I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you." 

[photo courtesy of fanpop.com]
I. would. die. laughing. 

What I feel like when I see a random acquaintance that I wasn't expecting to see on campus: 

[photo courtesy of quickmemes.com]

I'm serious, folks. What were the odds. 

What I REALLY feel like this year walking around campus: 


But seriously. Everyone I know is gone. They've either graduated, gotten married, or they're having babies. Such is the RM's life. All my friends are gone. All alone. Woe is me. 

And, just for good measure, a first day of school photo: 



 First-grade. I am cute.  

Happy first day of school! 

2 comments:

  1. DYING!!!! That first grade photo---the banners, the book, THE PERFECTION OF IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Camille! Seriously, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete