Sunday, September 22, 2013

Loyal, Strong, and True

I'm not going to talk very much about the game, because it is embarrassing. Just my two-cents: It was ridiculous because were so many bad calls, but at the same time, we should have played better. Add those together and you've got: kashmar. (Russian for nightmare.)

Still, there were some good moments.

Like having a roommate who knows football lingo better than I know Russian.

Seeing old friends and making new ones.

How beautiful Utah Valley is. Could there be a more beautiful place for a university?

 Our backdrop is Timp. Gorgeous.


I also love how clever BYU students can be. We really can be, when we put our minds to it. And when we're feeling competitive:

 Yes, he is holding a Brother Brigham head. 

Yes, that says, "This is the place." 

I will always be a loyal BYU fan. No matter the outcome.

And I will stay 'til the bitter end.

Singing the very last fight song.

Sporting the royal blue.


1 comment: