Last Saturday, Sharisa and I hiked up Rock Canyon. It's one of my favorite hikes because:
1. The rock formations are incredible.
Beautiful! Yes, I am definitely a mountain girl.
2. There are cool, natural spring drinking fountains:
The water is soooooo cold and good.
3. There is a Noah's Ark rock. I'm serious. (Or a Jaredite barge, tight like unto a dish. Whichever floats your boat. Oh dear. No pun intended. But it's staying there now.)
On the Noah's Ark rock.
4. There's a rushing river along the trail.
The river was a LOT higher than last year.
A little too excited to take a picture with the water.
5. There are bridges along the trail. I love bridges.
Senior picture, anyone?
After our hike, we headed down to the Festival of Books which was happening on campus. And guess who we saw?!? Clifford! My favorite big red dog!
We also ran into a Stormtrooper (not pictured) and a frog. I don't know what character he was supposed to be (the Frog Prince, perhaps?), but I had to take a picture with him, too.
Another full weekend. And, it's finally warming up! Life is good.