Friday, July 31, 2015

"Yer a wizard, Harry."

This is what happens when you give me Harry Potter glasses and a wand on Harry Potter's birthday:





I'm gonna take selfies. It's inevitable. It's like "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." Except in this case, "If you give a Megan Harry Potter glasses, she's going to ask for an Ollivander's wand. If you give her a magic wand, she's going to want to take selfies with her new glasses and wand. If she takes pictures of herself with her new-found accessories, she's going to post them on her blog." And so on and so forth. 

But really. Love Harry. Love J.K. Rowling. Love the Harry Potter universe. 


#sorrynotsorry my Harry Potter obsession has only grown with age. 



. . . also, this is a wonderful motto for the weekend, if I do say so myself: 

/via/
Make cupcakes, not horcruxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment