Saturday, August 8, 2015

"Is it Latin for 'Worst Game Ever Invented'?"

These. These are good. 


 "I brolieve in you." Hahahaha.

 Story of my life.


 Story of my life #2.

 Don't mess with a Queen of Narnia.


I may or may not have done this once or twice in my life.  


 Story of my life #3.


 Um, yes.

And my personal favorite . . . 

This is what happens when you have an out-of-the-blue Narnia phase. I'm a dork. I know. But I figured these were too good not to share. 

Also, I found these all from this tumblr: It's King Edmund, Actually. There are more on the website and they are hilarious. (But be warned, some of them swear, so if you don't like that, be careful.) 

3 comments:

  1. Lucy's face on the river is speaking to me. Profoundly. This is my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love. I go through Narnia phases periodically---then LOTR phases, then HP phases--wait, HP is all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete