Thursday, June 11, 2015

If you were a sno-cone flavor you would be my favorite one

It's summertime, which means it's sno-cone season.

Which means that Megan is a very, very happy camper.

Because sno-cones--especially from Snoasis--are some of my favorite treats in the world.

And when you combine sno-cones with sisters, there's no telling what will happen.

Like all of us jamming out to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." (Because there ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting from sno-cones.)

And that awkward moment when the girl working at the sno-cone shack says that the sno-cone she just brought out was "for free," and when no one claims it, I'm like, "Is it really for free?" And then she says, "No, there's a person whose name is Free."

I don't really believe that.
Like, who names a child Free?
Then again, we are in the 21st century. There are children out there named Apple.
The point is, that sno-cone was not for me.
It was for Free.
Apparently.
Whatever.

Tiger's blood with cream and extra syrup, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment