Monday, October 3, 2011

Reasons Why This Year's General Conference was Generally Great

- President Monson's cheery "hello!"

- New temples
       - New PROVO temple! I am so excited for this temple; I can already see the headlines and commemorative books for the new Provo Tabernacle Temple: "Out of the Fire," "Refiner's Fire," etc., etc.
       - Speaking of which, what are they going to call the new Provo Temple? Provo Temple 2.0? Provo Center Street Temple? Provo Tabernacle Temple? Premple?

-Watching the wiggly Primary children's choir. It was so funny watching them trying not to look at the camera.

- Messages that I needed to hear; phrases and moments meant just for me.

- Being home with family for two days.

- Being reminded of the truthfulness of the gospel.

- Being reminded of my Savior's love for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment