Monday, October 3, 2011

FAIL

I had a failblog-worthy moment today.

First of all, I am a cheerful dork and I like waving at people I know and smiling at people I don't know. I'm just trying to do my best to make BYU campus a better place. Yes, I'm THAT girl. Sorry if it weirds you out.

So, I was up on the 4th floor of the JFSB, working out something with finances. I was walking back to the stairs and I saw a girl that I haven't seen since freshman year. She was in a hurry, so we only had time to say hello-goodbye, but when I turned to say goodbye, I really did turn. And I kept walking without knowing where I was going.

Bad idea, Megan.

I ran into a mother with a stroller--like, literally ran into her. And I almost made her miss her elevator.

Oops.

Luckily, she was totally cool about it, and laughed at my dorkiness, but still!

Epic fail +1, Megan 0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment