Thursday, January 12, 2017

Tomorrow I start in a new direction

I always seem to bite off more than I can chew with New Year's resolutions.

I just have so much that I want to get done, so many books I want to read, and so much I want to become.

So that always means that January is a hodge-podge of piles of books, unlistened-to podcasts, and unspoiled planners.

Maybe my real New Year's resolution should just be to prioritize.

But there's so much to do! Read all the books! Sing all the songs! Burn all the calories!

Ah well. At least New Year's means that I get to use the really cute planner that I bought specifically for the purpose of hoping that it would help me be more organized.



In other news, I saw La La Land the other day and I loved it. So good. I've been listening to the soundtrack pretty much non-stop. I'm listening to it right now as I write, actually. Ah. So good. If you've seen it, let's discuss.

In other-other news, my hair feels incredibly healthy today. Not that you needed to know that, but now you do. You're welcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment