Saturday, January 21, 2017

Quick recap on the entire reason I moved to Salt Lake in the first place

The past few months, I've been working in Salt Lake City for LDS Church Magazines. It's been a great opportunity and experience. 

Some of my favorite things about the internship include the commute . . . not the driving part, but the walking from my car to the Church Office Building--I love seeing the Salt Lake Temple in the early morning, and it was fun to see the lights on Temple Square come up in the evening. 



I've had some really neat experiences while working with the Church, from interviewing Dutch Hunger Winter survivors to writing meaningful articles to interacting with incredible people, including my fellow interns. 

[Wonderful, wonderful, talented women.]


[The intern band at the Christmas Party.]

[We all really wanted a hippopotamus for Christmas. So it was only fitting that we sang the song. I was on kazoo duty. Kazoo duty is the best duty.]

There's too much to recap about all of my experiences working for the Church the past few months, but I am happy that I chose to come. It is a privilege to work with high-caliber, talented people with a desire to be good and do good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment