Friday, March 4, 2016

what i'm listening to

. . . and no, none of these songs is a passive-aggressive attempt to get attention (except in the way all blog posts kinda are), nor is it an post to subtly-not-so-subtly tell the world how I'm feeling about my love life (I feel like I have to preface it that way or people will wonder. Oh, the joys of 21st-century communication). They are just songs that have been singing on my playlist and in my head. Songs that I listen to as I get ready in the morning or do admin work. Poetry on repeat.


cinder and smokeiron and wine.


you asked me to pray for rain // the juniper bends as if you were listening. 

your ex-lover is dead, stars.
[please ignore the cheesy stars/moon mobile thing and just listen to the perfect blend of lyrics and melody.]




and all of that time you thought i was sad, i was trying to remember your name. // 
live through this and you won't look back. 

careful, guster.



as usual, you'll get your way. // ringing all the warning bells. // careful you don't hurt yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment