Things I hate:
1. Packing. I hate it.
2. Professor Henry Higgins from My Fair Lady. Bah. What a pompous jerk.
4. The ending of My Fair Lady. It's so . . . unsatisfying. Of course, what else can I expect from a Shaw play?
5. Did I mention I hate packing?
Things I love:
1. A sister who sleeps soundly so I can still listen to music while I pack.
2. Listening to Higgins' dialogue. I don't like him, but he is a fascinating (albeit very infuriating) character. Also, I like it when high school students can affect proper and rather convincing British accents.
3. Good music.
4. Technology. But not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology, always and forever.
Can you tell I'm tired? I really should go to bed soon. But . . . packing.
The countdown's in hours now, folks.