Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Night Off

Do you ever have those days where there's so much to do, but you don't know where to start and so you end up not doing anything at all?

Today is one of those days. 

I could be improving my final papers for English classes. 

I could be studying for German. 

I could be preparing a German presentation on Theodor Strom. 

I could be running. 

I should be getting ready to register for classes at midnight. 

But I'm not going to do anything of those things. Not now.

Instead, I'm going to lay down on my bed, write a blog post, and then listen to music. And maybe read. Yeah, reading sounds good. 

And I'm not going to feel guilty about it. 

3 comments:

  1. Everyone needs one of those nights every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially PROUD of you!!!! Good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first sentence sums up my day yesterday exactly!!

    Except I did feel guilty, because I have a huge paper due tomorrow and now I'm hurtin'...

    ReplyDelete