Friday, November 16, 2018

All things know, all things go

Song for this post: "Chicago," by Sufjan Stevens

For Fall Break, Sam and I decided that we'd go to Chicago for a change of pace and to see some of our friends. Neither of us had gone to Chicago before, so it was fun to explore a new city together. It did not disappoint, and we left very happy that we decided to go. Sam is a good travel buddy.

Also, side note: I wrote a blog post, and then it didn't save, and so I can't remember what I wrote anymore the first time, so I'm just going to post some pretty pictures of Chicago and some of the top takeaways:

1. Go on the architectural boat tour. Seriously, it was so cool. Literally all of the people I asked for Chicago recommendations said we should go on this boat tour and it was the coolest.






2. The Bean really is super trippy and super cool.






3. HAMILTON WAS SO GOOD. My millennial dreams are fulfilled.



!!!!!!!


["She has crazy eyes." @me getting ready to watch Hamilton]



4. The food was a.maz.ing.




5. So were the views.





All in all, great couple of days in Chicago. I think we should do this again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment