Saturday, October 20, 2018

October Montage

Autumn came late this year, so I've been trying to soak it all in now that it's come in all of its chilly, golden glory. This includes running along the toe path, wearing woolen sweaters, praising pumpkins, and trying new soup recipes (tonight we made French Onion Soup and I'm really pleased with how it turned out), and baking pies.

[Fall comes to Princeton]




I'm always impressed with how Princeton just seems made for fall. And the afternoons where I can steal away from the library and read outside? Those are practically perfect in every way.

[Study break]





Also, last week, there was a FALL FEST that I didn't even know was happening until my friend saw me studying in the carrel room and said, "Did you know that there is a FALL FEST going on?" I did not, but I was ready to go find it. FALL FEST ended up being the highlight of my week. Because 1) fall, 2) good friends, and 3) free apple cider donuts.

[FALL FEST with friends]

[Best. Donuts. Ever.]

[A very happy Megan.]

I'd be happy if these days lasted forever, but since I know they won't, I'll try to enjoy them amidst coursework et. al. 

No comments:

Post a Comment