Sunday, March 25, 2018

Surviving Nor'Easters

Apparently March really does come in like a lion on the East Coast.

In the last 10 days, we had back-to-back Nor'-Easters (plus a storm today [so, when I started writing this, it was a couple weeks ago--ha]*, but it's nothing like what they're getting up in New England, thank goodness).

But I learned a lot from these storms.

First, snow is serious business.

[SO. MUCH. SNOW.]


[After the storm.]


Second, Puxatawney Phil was right this year. Unfortunately.

Third, sometimes fortune smiles upon you and you don't have class on the day of a big blizzard. And on those days, what you do (naturally) is to catch up on work (maybe), but really take a bunch of selfies of yourself hibernating, because that's the logical thing to do.




Fourth, snow is beautiful. But I'm ready for spring.


*I have so much catching up to do on this blog. But then again, I have so much catching up to do on my life. So in the meantime, the blog goes on the back-burner. And so it goes. But hopefully I'll start to breathe again soon. But to be honest, I need another week to recover from Spring Break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment