Thursday, March 26, 2015

and are we there yet?

It's been one of those weeks.

That makes it sound like it's been a terrible week. It hasn't, I promise. There has been a lot of good in this week.

But it's just been busybusybusybusybusy.

Like, one of those weeks where I don't even know what I ate.

I must have eaten something.

Then again, don't ask me what because I really can't remember.

All I know is that I spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time in the library this week.

Harold and I are in a relationship. But it's not a healthy one.

In fact, I think we're going to break up in a couple of weeks.

This is what you look like after 16 hours on campus. Yeah. Let's never do that ever again. 

Also, can we talk about how the library is doing all of these renovations after I leave? Where is the justice in that, people? I've done my time! I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!

Look at BYU being all clever. I'm still mad, though.  Even the Monsters, Inc. reference cannot make me unmad at you, BYU. Why couldn't this south entrance have been created while I was on my mission instead of three weeks before I leave? Grr. 

(Okay, okay, it's not that dramatic. But I want an south door to the library and new carrels, too, thank you very much.)

2 comments:

  1. THERE IS GOING TO BE A SOUTH DOOR TO THE LIBRARY?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's about time, I say! I only wish they had done it when I was still at BYU. Oh well. Can't win them all, I guess.

    ReplyDelete