Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Short and Sweet

Just some quick updates:

-It's FINALS week! (and you know what that means . . .)

-Pie is good.

-There is a treat palooza in the Writing Center today. Seriously. Treat explosion. Don't you wish you worked there?

-I'm feeling just a tad melancholy.

-I have some really inspiring, funny, and thoughtful blog posts planned. But I haven't got around to them yet. So in the mean time, you should read Amy's blog post about why Elementary Education doesn't deserve the stereotypes (and why no major deserves stereotypes).

. . . in other news, I think I scare my Visiting Teachers. No really. I'm serious.

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks Megan! Thanks to my conversation with you, I finally got down to that post.

    Why are your visiting teachers scared of you? That is hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete