Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bananagrams and Brownies

On Thursday night after a frozen yogurt adventure with Camille, which was fun times-ten-thousand, I went back to my apartment, expecting the ordinary: the homework doldrums.

After trying for a while to focus on my homework, I decided that it just wasn't going to happen. Luckily for me, all of my roommates were getting "homework fever", too.

The symptoms of homework fever include an insatiable desire to move about, outbursts of singing and dancing, a craving for something sweet, the desire to throw your textbooks across the room, and spontaneous giggling. In fact, homework fever resembles "cabin fever" from "Muppet Treasure Island." *Cue Music*

"We've got [homework] fever! We're all going mad!"

You get the picture.

The remedy?

An impromptu roomie night, of course!

To cure our homework fever, my roommates and I made brownies and played about a dozen rounds of Bananagrams, which is a game similar to Scrabble, only without the board.

Zoobie! Because that's what we are . . .




Yep, a roomie night was most definitely needed.

1 comment: