Monday, September 30, 2019

September happenings

Before September ends in an hour and a half, I wanted to get a few photos put up about the beginnings of fall. Since generals are over, I feel like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and I feel like I'm actually enjoying this East Coast fall for the first time. It's like I'm seeing clearly and breathing more deeply and I know that I'm having more fun.

Case(s) in point:

-Going up to NYC




-Exploring random parks in central Jersey: 


-Hosting parties at our apartment


-Hanging out at corn mazes and pumpkin patches





-Watching the Downton Abbey movie (which Sam crashed a Relief Society activity to watch)


-Making borscht for the first time in years. 




-And, for me, just being reminded of how beautiful Princeton is, especially in the fall. I feel like I'm watching fall come in slowly and sweetly, and I love how autumn looks on Princeton. Just how I love how autumn looks on me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment