Saturday, May 4, 2019

Belated Pictures of Spring

I've felt a bit like a zombie the past couple of months as I've prepared for generals. I've had a lot of possible blog posts in mind, but the effort of putting together words and posting pictures just seemed like too much after a long day--long week--long month--of reading, reading, and reading.

BUT! Life has gone on. And even though I've been doing a lot of reading, I've also been experiencing life. Going outdoors. Having friends visit. Running. Trying new recipes. Spring came. And it has been a beautiful, beautiful spring. Princeton comes alive with magnolias, dogwood tree blossoms, and azaleas.






[Bear in a dogwood tree.]


Last month, we also had our friends Em and Nate come and visit us, and it was delightful for them to be here.


And in the meantime, Sam and I just keep on keeping on. I'm glad to have him here, and I'm grateful we've chosen life together, although we still don't know exactly what we've gotten into. But we're here together, and that is enough. 

[From the one and only time we went to Buffalo Wild Wings because my mom gave us a gift card there as a Christmas joke gift.]


[PC: Nate Christofferson]




3 comments:

  1. we love youuuuu! and here’s to so much life amidst so much reading. PS. BWW.😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF THE DOOR. Bless you. Also, why didn’t we take a pic together? Because we both looked exhausted? Probably. Just the mems, then. 💛

    But also, can you send me the picture of the door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why DIDN'T we take a picture together? But thank you for gracing us with your presence, too. We love you.

    And yes! I will send you a picture of the door. :)

    ReplyDelete