Thursday, August 21, 2014

i'm a lucky [woman] to count on both hands the ones i love

Tonight I reunited with these lovelies over frozen yogurt and good conversation (in both Russian and English):


Russian House, Spring of 2014. I'm sure glad that we all decided to room there at the same time. A spur-of-the-moment decision for me . . . and I am so grateful for that burst of spontaneity.

Because you just never know when you are going to meet four of the most wonderful women living in Provo, Utah.

I've been thinking lately how incredible it is that I have so many people to love in my life--and that there are so many people who love me. I can't put into words how wonderful that is to me. So. Thank you. Thank you all.

"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world." --Anne of Green Gables

Amen, Anne Shirley. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment