Sunday, February 9, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

Will probably be the theme of this semester.

There have been so many times the past month where I have thought, "I should blog about that." Deep thoughts. Silly thoughts. All the things.

So today I'll be writing a few blog posts that I've been meaning to write. Finally.

Don't expect anything deep. Because sometimes my mind can only do so much.

But I have thoughts. And they must be shared and heard.

We'll start out with this video.

I have a lot to say about the protests in Kiev. But I think the most important thing is to remember that this is more than just a trade deal. It's about people. Culture. Identity.

I love these people. And what they are doing is so important. Part of me wants to take a plane out to Kiev and protest with them.





Love Ukraine. Love those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment