Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Finals Week . . .

. . . which means that I am in a hoodie and sweatpants (comfort over style wins every time), cranking out final papers and trying really hard to care when I just want to be home decorating sugar cookies.

It also means that I am feeling super-snarky.

It's just that time of year.

Finals. Snarkiness. Apathy.

Such a great combo.

I apologize to anyone in my path.

Who am I kidding? I'm feeling snarky. I'm not apologizing to anyone.

Watch out, world. Better get out of my way before it's too late.

[Also, apparently using periods in texts means that you're angry? Just another reason everyone hates grammar freaks. Because everyone thinks you're hating on them when in reality, you are just OCD. Oh, well. I'm over it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment